Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cajun Compromise Catfish
- 2 pounds catfish fillets, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 cup milk, or as needed
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cornmeal
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- 1 dash pepper sauce (such as Frank's Red Hot®) (optional)
- 1/4 cup oil for frying, or as needed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 22g|
|Saturated Fat 5.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 18.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|