Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cajun Chow Mein
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 small green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can dark red kidney beans, undrained
- 1 cup converted long-grain white rice
- 1 cup water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- salt and black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10g|
|Saturated Fat 3.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 42.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|