Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cajun Chicken Pot Pie
- 1 deep dish pastry for double crust
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into bite size pieces
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 (8 ounce) package portobello mushrooms, chopped
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can reduced-fat, reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can reduced-fat, reduced-sodium cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup chicken broth, or more as needed
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 (14.5 ounce) can chopped tomatoes, drained
- 3 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 40.4g|
|Saturated Fat 16.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 49.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|