Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cajun Chicken Morsels
- 1½ cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped (medium fine) pecans
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Salt, to taste
- 12 tablespoons (1½ sticks) unsalted butter
- 4 whole chicken breasts (8 halves), skinned, boned, and cut into 1-inch pieces
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 470kcal (24%)|
|Total Fat 31g (47%)|
|Saturated Fat 13g (63%)|
|Cholesterol 121mg (40%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 20g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|