Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cajun Chicken Lasagna
- 1 (16 ounce) package lasagna noodles
- 1 pound andouille sausage, quartered lengthwise and sliced
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into chunks
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- 2 (10 ounce) containers Alfredo Sauce, divided
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 29g|
|Saturated Fat 11.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 32g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|