Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cajun-Style Eggs Benedict
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 4 large buttermilk biscuits, halved
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 pound andouille sausage, halved then cut into 2-inch pieces
- 8 eggs
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 61g|
|Saturated Fat 18g|
|Total Carbohydrate 45.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|