Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cajun-Spiced Tempeh Po' Boys (Undressed) Recipe
- 1 pound (two 8-ounce packages) tempeh, sliced horizontally into 1/2-inch fingers
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus more as needed
- 1 large yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon red chile flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 large green bell peppers,
- ribs and seeds removed, and cut into long strips (1/4 inch wide)
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 whole-wheat baguettes
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?