Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cajeta Caramel-Pecan Bars
- 1½ cups pecans (about 6 ounces)
- 1¾ cups unbleached all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, softened
- ¾ cup packed light brown sugar
- ¾ cup white sugar
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup cajeta, preferably made of goats’ milk
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 215kcal (11%)|
|Total Fat 9g (15%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (13%)|
|Cholesterol 32mg (11%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 30g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|