Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Caitlin's Mexican Rice
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked white rice
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup grated Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup sliced ripe olives, divided
- 1 cup grated Cheddar cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.2g|
|Saturated Fat 9.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 32.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|