Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Caesar Salad with Spicy Shrimp
- 4 corn tortillas (5-inch)
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 3/4 lbs. medium shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese plus more for garnish
- 4 anchovy fillets rinsed and minced
- 1 large head romaine lettuce (1 1/2 pounds) cut into 1-inch pieces
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?