Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Caesar Salad with Sourdough Croutons
- 4 anchovy fillets, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 11/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 large hearts of romaine lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces (about 12 cups)
- 1 1/2 cups sourdough croutons
- Chopped fresh Italian parsley
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?