Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Caesar Salad with Poached Egg
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/2 cup olive oil plus extra for drizzling
- 4 slices country bread, lightly toasted
- Romaine lettuce leaves
- 4 to 8 poached eggs, depending if you are using one or two per salad
- Directions1. Put mayo, garlic, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and 2 tablespoons cheese in food processor and blend until smooth. Add oil in a steady stream until creamy and emulsified. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?