Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Caesar Salad with Homemade Croutons and Balsamic Dressing
- 1/2 cup olive oil, divided
- 3 large garlic cloves, crushed, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1 15-ounce loaf country-style white bread, crust removed, cut into cubes
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 anchovy fillets
- 1 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 very large head of romaine lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?