Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Caesar Salad with Chicken
- 1 - 1 1/2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts or meatless chicken strips or patties
- 4 - 5 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 large slices sourdough bread cut into 1/2-inch cubes, or buy packaged croutons
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 Tbsp. reduced fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic (about 1 clove) or more to taste
- 1/2 lemon juice only, 2 Tbsp. juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon anchovy paste or use mashed capers
- 1 head romaine lettuce washed, dried and cut or ripped into bite-sized pieces (8 - 10 cups)
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?