Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Caesar Salad With Grilled Garlic and Chicken
- 2 teaspoons plus 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 head garlic, cloves separated, unpeeled
- 4 6-ounce boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 baguette, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 2 tablespoons anchovy fillets, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup hearts of romaine lettuce, trimmed and quartered lengthwise
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?