Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Caesar Salad Dressing
- 1 egg
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 anchovy fillets or 1 heaping teaspoon anchovy paste
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1½ tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1½ teaspoons red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup safflower or olive oil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 75kcal (4%)|
|Total Fat 7g (12%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (6%)|
|Cholesterol 27mg (9%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|