Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 garlic cloves
- 12 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups diced Italian bread
- 2 medium heads romaine lettuce
- ½ teaspoon salt, preferably kosher
- 2 large eggs
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 351kcal (18%)|
|Total Fat 31g (48%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (26%)|
|Cholesterol 74mg (25%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 14g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|