Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 heads romaine or the equivalent in bibb or iceberg lettuce
- 2 cups diced white bread of good quality—homemade type preferred
- 4 tablespoons plus 8 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 12 to 15 anchovy fillets, finely cut
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 egg, raw or coddled 1 minute
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper, or to taste
- ½ to ¾ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 273kcal (14%)|
|Total Fat 24g (37%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (21%)|
|Cholesterol 37mg (12%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 10g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|