Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 garlic cloves, minced into a purèe
- 2 anchovy fillets in olive oil, drained and finely chopped
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 small heads of romaine lettuce
- 1 cup croutons
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, shaved or grated
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 281kcal (14%)|
|Total Fat 23g (36%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (23%)|
|Cholesterol 79mg (26%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 12g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|