Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1/2 cup high quality extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves fresh garlic, peeled, smashed, then minced
- 1 baguette, preferably a day old, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup freshly juiced lemon juice (plus more to taste)
- 4 ounces Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste, or 1-2 anchovies, smashed and minced
- 2 eggs
- Freshly ground black pepper (1/4 teaspoon or to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4-6 small heads of romaine lettuce, rinsed, patted dry, wilted outer leaves discarded
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?