Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Caesar Potato Salad with Sugar Snap Peas
- 1 1/2 pounds unpeeled assorted fingerling potatoes or baby potatoes (such as white-skinned, red-skinned, and purple), cut crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 8 ounces trimmed sugar snap peas
- 1 bunch radishes, trimmed, sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?