Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Caesar-Chicken Salad Panini
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 cup PHILADELPHIA Reduced Fat Italian Cheese & Herb Cooking Creme
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 8 slices multi-grain bread
- 4 small romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 tomato, cut into 8 thin slices
- 4 KRAFT Mozzarella Cheese Slices
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.2g|
|Saturated Fat 6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 28.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|