Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 6 nopales (cactus leaves)
- 1 onion, quartered
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoons dried oregano, preferably Mexican
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Fine sea salt to taste
- 3 plum (Roma) tomatoes, cut into thin wedges
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted, and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) grated queso fresco or ricotta salata cheese
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?