Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cabernet-Braised Short Ribs with Gorgonzola Polenta and Mixed-Herb Gremolata
- 8 to 9 pounds meaty beef short ribs
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon coarse kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup (about) vegetable oil
- 2 750-ml bottles Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons all purpose flour
- Gorgonzola Polenta (click for recipe)
- Mixed-Herb Gremolata (click for recipe)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?