Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cabbage with Portobello Mushrooms
- 1/2 tablespoon margarine (such as Earth Balance®)
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 medium head cabbage - cut into thick, short strips
- 2 portobello mushroom caps, thickly sliced
- 2 pinches kosher salt, or to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- garlic powder to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 3.2g|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|