Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cabbage and White Bean Soup with Sausage
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 12 ounces fully cooked chicken-apple sausages (about 4), halved lengthwise, then cut crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 4 cups thinly sliced green cabbage (about 1/2 small head)
- 3 leeks (white and pale green parts only), halved lengthwise, then thinly sliced crosswise (about 3 cups)
- 2 cups baby carrots, cut in half lengthwise, then halved crosswise
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste concentrate (from tube)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 8 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 1 15-ounce can cannellini (white kidney beans), rinsed, drained
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?