Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cabbage and Pear Kimchi
- 1 head napa cabbage (1½ to 2 pounds), cored and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon coarse kosher or sea salt
- 1 Asian pear, cored and cut into ½-inch dice (do not peel)
- ¼ cup Korean red chili powder
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons oyster sauce
- 2 teaspoons Asian fish sauce
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 50kcal (3%)|
|Total Fat 1g (1%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (1%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 11g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|