Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cabbage and Noodles with Apple and Carrot
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 head cabbage, cored and shredded
- 1 large carrot, peeled and shaved into strips using a vegetable peeler
- 1 small cooking apple (such as a McIntosh) - peeled, cored, and shredded
- 1 (16 ounce) package egg noodles
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.9g|
|Saturated Fat 10.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 68.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 8.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|