Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cabbage and Carrot Slaw
- 2 cups (500 mL) thinly sliced cabbage
- 1 cup (250 mL) small carrot strips
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) extra virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 53kcal (3%)|
|Total Fat 3g (5%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (2%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|