Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cabbage and Cannellini Bean Soup with Pasta
- 4 ounces dry cannellini beans
- 8 cups water or chicken stock or veal stock
- 2 bay leaves
- 4 teaspoons salt
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 large cloves garlic, bruised
- 1 pound cabbage, quartered and cut into thin ribbons
- 2 ounces egg noodles
- Salt and plenty of freshly milled black pepper to taste
- Freshly grated parmigiano cheese, for the table
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 266kcal (13%)|
|Total Fat 10g (15%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (29%)|
|Cholesterol 35mg (12%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 37g|
|Dietary Fiber 9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|