Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cabbage and Apple Raita
- 2 cups (500 mL) plain yogurt
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) granulated sugar
- 1 tsp (5 mL) salt or to taste
- ¾ tsp (4 mL) freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 cups (500 mL) diced apples
- 6 cups (1/5 L) very finely shredded cabbage
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) roasted peanuts, chopped
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) vegetable oil
- 1½ tsp (7 mL) mustard seeds
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 110kcal (5%)|
|Total Fat 6g (9%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (7%)|
|Cholesterol 6mg (2%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 13g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|