Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cabbage, Tomato and Onion Salad
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 4 large firm tomatoes, chopped
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 green chile peppers, seeded and minced
- salt to taste
- white sugar to taste
- 1 tablespoon roasted peanut powder
- 1 tablespoon clarified butter
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4g|
|Saturated Fat 2.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|