Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 8 cabbage leaves
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked white rice
- 2 (6.5 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 3 teaspoons New Mexico red chile powder
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 (10 ounce) cans diced tomatoes with green chile peppers
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.6g|
|Saturated Fat 6.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 36.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|