Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cabbage Soup with Parmesan Potato Gnocchi
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 cups cored and thinly sliced green cabbage (½ small head)
- 1 large onion, halved and thinly sliced into half moons
- Salt to taste
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 6 cups beef stock
- ½ cup canned tomato puree or crushed tomatoes in puree
- 1 bay leaf
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 recipe Parmesan Potato Gnocchi
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese, for garnish.
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 88kcal (4%)|
|Total Fat 4g (6%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (3%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 9g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|