Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cabbage Roll Soup
- 1 1/2 cups converted long-grain white rice
- 3 cups water
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cups water
- 1 (20 ounce) jar pasta sauce (such as Ragu®)
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomato soup
- 3 1/2 pounds cabbage, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 onion, chopped
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.9g|
|Saturated Fat 4.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 75.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 10.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|