Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cabbage, Potato and Baked Bean Soup
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 1/2 cups peeled and cubed potatoes
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1 onion, chopped
- 6 cups shredded cabbage
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (15 ounce) can pork and beans in tomato sauce
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 3.3g|
|Saturated Fat 0.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 31.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|