Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cabbage, Fresh Fennel, and Carrot Slaw
- 1 2 1/2-pound cabbage, quartered, cored, very thinly sliced (about 18 cups)
- 2 fresh fennel bulbs, trimmed, halved, very thinly sliced (about 3 cups)
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 very large carrot, peeled, coarsely shredded
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?