Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 pounds bone-in chicken pieces
- 1 gallon water
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 large head cabbage, cored and shredded
- 3 large peeled and diced red potatoes
- 1 large carrot, diced
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 bay leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 bunch chopped fresh dill
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.5g|
|Saturated Fat 2.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 31.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|