Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
CHOW's Green Goddess Dressing Recipe
- 2 anchovy fillets, rinsed, patted dry, and coarsely chopped
- 1 medium garlic clove, smashed and peeled
- 1 cup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup loosely packed fresh Italian parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh tarragon leaves
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more as needed
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?