Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
CHOW Root Beer Recipe
- 1 vanilla bean
- 1 (5-inch) licorice root, broken into pieces
- 3/4 cup chopped dried sarsaparilla root
- 2 tablespoons dried sassafras root bark
- 1 tablespoon chopped dried burdock root
- 1 (3-inch) cinnamon stick
- 3 heads star anise
- 3 quarts distilled water (12 cups)
- 2 cups lightly packed dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 2 (1/8-inch-wide) strips of orange zest
- 1/8 teaspoon ale yeast (also called
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?