Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
CHOW Pancetta Recipe
- 2 tablespoons whole black peppercorns, plus 1 tablespoon for after curing
- 2 tablespoons whole juniper berries
- 1/3 cup kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons packed dark brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 3 fresh or 5 dry bay leaves, torn into small pieces
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 (5-1/2-pound) piece of fresh, skin-on pork belly (1/2 of a whole belly slab)
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?