Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
CHOCOLATE-CARAMEL COOKIE BARS
- 4-1/2 ounces (9 tablespoons) unsalted butter, room temperature, plus more for parchment
- 1/4 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon table salt
- 10 Ounces 60% Dark chocolate, chopped (2 cups)
- 1 1/2 Cups granulated sugar
- 1/4 Cup water
- 3 Ounces (6 tablespoons) unsalted butter
- 1 Cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon table salt
- 1 Tablespoon sea salt, preferably fleur de sel (I used Maldon as that is what I had on hand but DO NOT substitute table or Kosher salt here!)
Directions:View on Bunky Cooks
Why don't we display directions?