Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Byron's Ginger Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 4 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup butter flavored shortening
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1 1/2 cups packed light brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons skim milk
- 4 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup finely chopped crystallized ginger
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/72 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.7g|
|Saturated Fat 4.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|