Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Byrdhouse Spicy Chicken and Peaches
- 1 (15 ounce) can peaches, drained and chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 1/2 cups orange juice
- 2 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 (6 ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons butter
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.9g|
|Saturated Fat 6.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 33.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|