Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Byrdhouse Easy Ginger Beef Sandwiches
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into thin strips
- 1 onion, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 large celery rib, thinly sliced crosswise
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh ginger root
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon chili oil, or to taste
- 6 hoagie rolls, split lengthwise
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 20.2g|
|Saturated Fat 6.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 72g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|