Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Buttery Tart Pastry Dough
- 2½ cups all-purpose flour (625 mL)
- ¼ cup granulated sugar (50 mL)
- ½ tsp salt (2 mL)
- 1 cup cold unsalted butter, cut into small chunks (250 mL)
- 2 egg yolks
- 3 tbsp cold water (45 mL)
- Two 8-inch (20 cm) metal tart pans with removable bottoms
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 192kcal (10%)|
|Total Fat 12g (19%)|
|Saturated Fat 8g (38%)|
|Cholesterol 57mg (19%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 18g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|