Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Buttery Pull-Apart Dinner Rolls
- 1 cup (8 fl ounces/233 ml) half and half
- 6 tablespoons (3 ounces/85 grams) unsalted butter, cut into 6 pieces, plus 2 tablespoons (1 ounce/28 grams), melted, for glazing (optional)
- 3 2/3 cups (16 ½ ounces/468 grams) all-purpose flour
- 2 ¼ teaspoons (1 packet) instant yeast (Fleischmann’s Rapid Rise, Red Star’s Quick Rise, or SAF Instant)
- 1/3 cup (2 ½ ounces/71 grams) granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon table salt
- 3 egg yolks from large eggs
- Poppy Seed: 1 tablespoon plus one teaspoon poppy seeds
- Black Pepper and Cheese: 2 cups (5 ounces/142 grams) loosely packed finely shredded extra-sharp Cheddar cheese and 2 teaspoons coarsely ground black pepper
- Herb: ¾ cup (2 ounces/57 grams) chopped mixed fresh herbs (I like ½ cup/1 ½ ounces/43 grams flat-leaf parsley, ¼ cup/3/4 ounce/20 grams chives, and 1 teaspoon thyme)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 194kcal (10%)|
|Total Fat 7g (11%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (21%)|
|Cholesterol 56mg (19%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 28g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|