Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Buttery Blueberry Ginger Biscuits
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour, divided
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup chilled butter, roughly cut into 1/4-inch pieces and 1/4 cup chilled butter, roughly cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 cup buttermilk, divided
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 tablespoon crystallized ginger, finely chopped (optional)
- 2 to 4 tablespoons melted butter, as needed
- Confectioners' sugar (optional)
- Softened butter, for brushing
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?