Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Butterscotch Puddings with Whipped Cream and Crushed English Toffee
- 3 cups half and half, divided
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1/3 cup cornstarch
- 3/4 cup (packed) dark brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon Scotch
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or vanilla paste*
- 3/4 cup chilled heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 1.4-ounce chocolate-covered English toffee bar (such as Heath), crushed with mallet or finely chopped
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?