Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Butterscotch Pecan Tart with Scotch-Spiked Whipped Cream
- 1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1 large egg yolk
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup (packed) golden brown sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 large egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large egg whites, room temperature
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 1/4 cups pecans, toasted, coarsely chopped, divided
- 1 cup chilled heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon (packed) golden brown sugar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons Scotch
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?